|Dispel||Base number of spells that dispel
will attempt to remove*
|Max. number of spells that dispel
will attempt to remove**
|Spell Resistance penalty||Base chance of removing AoE|
|Lesser dispel||1||3||-3 SR for 3 rounds||25%|
|Dispel||2||4||-5 SR for 5 rounds||50%|
|Greater dispelling||3||6||-8 SR for 8 rounds||75%|
|Mordenkainen's disjunction||5||9||-10 SR for 10 rounds||100%|
* and ** - number of spells that dispel will attempt to remove can be increased by purchasing bonuses in the fameshop.
Formulas for Dispel Attack roll and Dispel Defence DC calculation[edit | edit source]
Cast from spellbook:
Cast from item (i. e. scrolls and potions):
- bard_perform_bonus(+3) works if bard has 110+ perform, this bonus equals epic_spell_foc_abj(+3)
Formula that calculates the chance of removing AoE[edit | edit source]
base_chance VS d100
If AoE owner tries to dispel his AoE base_chance = 100%. If NPC tries to dispel AoE he get 30% bonus to base_chance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dispel does not remove spells with negative effects.
- If used as an area of effect then dispel will attempt to remove half of the usual number of spells.
- If a bard has 110 perform, it grants a bonus of +3 to the dispel. This bonus is equal epic_spell_foc_abj.
Spell Breach spell removing priority[edit | edit source]
Lesser Spell Breach[edit | edit source]
- Lesser spell mantle
- Minor globe of invulnerability
- Globe of invulnerability
- Greater Stoneskin
- Protection from elements
- Ghostly visage
- Ethereal visage
- Mage armor
- Shadow shield
- Elemental shield