Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Appraise (INT) - helps to buy cheaper and sell more expensive.
- Concentration (CON) -participates in the check against disruption of the cast when receiving damage. Required for Autoquicken spell, Autosilent spell and Epic spells. Counterskill - Taunt. .
- Discipline (STR) - participates in the check against KnockDown, Disarm, Called Shot.
- Heal (WIS) - added as a value when using a first aid kit to heal.
- Hide (DEX) - Used to hide from enemies. Counterskill - Spot.
- Intimidate (CHA) - affects the effectiveness when intimidating enemies, increases DC for Barabrian Rage.
- Listen (WIS) - a successful roll detects a hiding enemies. Counterskill - Move Silently.
- Move Silently (DEX) - Allows you to stay in hide while moving. Counterskill - Listen.
- Open Lock (DEX) - needed to open locked doors, maximum DC 50.
- Perform (CHA) - Affects the Bard Song and Curse Song fits. With a value of 110, it enhances the spells: Dispel, Balagarn's Iron Horn and War Cry.
- Persuade - allows you to recieve the Red Dragon Disciple class, class for Bard and Harper Scout, for the rest it is cross-class. Required value 17.
- Spot (WIS) - a successful roll reveals the one who has just gone to Hide.
- Taunt (CHA) - with a successful check against the Concentration skill, the target receives an AC penalty equal to the difference in throws and a spell failure of 30% for 5 rounds.
- Tumble (DEX) - for every 5 ranks in this skill (base ranks only, not including feat-, dexterity- or item-bonuses) the character's armor class is also improved by +1. Became cross-class for all classes.
- Use Magical Device (CHA) - a successful use magic device check allows a character to use a magic item as if your character had the required class, race, or alignment. Became cross-class for classes that have it.
Сanceled or useless[edit | edit source]
- Spellcraft removed. Autoquicken, autostill, epic spells etc. requirements has been replaced to the Concentration skill.
- Bluff - not used.
- Craft Armor - not used.
- Craft Trap - not used.
- Craft Weapon - not used.
- Disable Trap - not used.
- Lore (INT) - not used.
- Parry - not used.
- Pick Pocket - disabled.
- Ride - not used.
- Search - not used.
- Set Trap - not used.