Hit die: d6
Proficiencies: armor (light, medium), shields, weapons (martial, simple)
Skill points: 4 + int modifier ( (4 + int modifer) * 4 at 1st level)
Skills: Appraise, Concentration, Discipline, Heal, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Perform, Taunt, Tumble, Use Magic Device
Primary saving throw(s): reflex, will
Base attack bonus: +1/level
Epic Bonus Feats: 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 31, 34, 37, 40
Epic Bonus Feats List: Epic Skill Focus, Epic Will, Great Charisma, Great Dexterity, Improved Combat Casting, Lasting Inspiration, Epic Spell Focus
Unavailable feats: Epic Strength 9, Epic Strength 10, Expertise, Improved Expertise
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Red dragon disciple levels counts as Bard's caster levels vs Dispel.
- If bard has 110+ perform:
- He gets +3 to dispel attack bonus.
- War Cry applies AB for all caster's party.
- He gets a bard_bonus to Balagarn's iron horn, bard_bonus is calculated as (bard_lvl + archmage_lvl + harperscout_lvl/2 - 25)/5 with maximum +3.
Restrictions[edit | edit source]
- Class restricted by fame.
- Build with 21+ casterlevel and multiclass takes a slot of faction support classes. Each faction has only 4 support slots.
Level Progression[edit | edit source]
|1||Bardic Knowledge, Bard Song|
|4||Weapon Proficiency Martial|
|6||Armor Proficiency Heavy|
|12||Automatic still spell I|
|14||Automatic still spell II|
|20||Automatic Quicken Spell I|